11 May 2013

OMG I Hate Waiting!

I'm waiting for my period so I can let the clinic know the first full day so I can plan my norethisterone for my next cycle.  Now, my period is slightly over the 28 day cycle, but my period was like the 8th, then the 10th, then the 11th.... and now it's the 11th and where is my period??  I'm getting a few 'hints' from my gut that it might be on the way, but really nothing. Not a glimmer.  It's ridiculous.  It's like the more I think about my period, the more my body decides it's going to keep it from me.  It's amazing how easy it is to get stressed about things that you normally wouldn't care at all about.  Because if I'm not thinking lighthearted thoughts about how silly it is, I'm thinking more damaging thoughts like, "OH MY GOD THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG."  Which is also silly, in its own different way.  But it's so easy.  It's so easy to slip into these sorts of mindsets.  And I think it's particularly easy to do it when you've only got yourself to talk about it with.  I'm sure there is nothing wrong and my period should arrive tomorrow.  Or maybe it arrives the day after.

It's fine.

But it's also annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment