11 February 2013

Day 2


Just did my second injection about a half an hour ago.  That's one expensive pen all done!  I have a tiny little dark bruise from the injection yesterday.  Today I can't even see where I did it.  I don't know what I did differently.  Well, the one thing I know I did differently was that I kept my finger on the plunger until the needle was completely removed!  But other than that, I don't know if I did anything differently.

I'm hyper conscious of any small changes in my body which is weird.  I feel every twinge and ping and ache.  I swear I can feel my ovary pinging every now and then.  I don't know if this is just me being particularly hyper sensitive or if it's anything real.  I read through the leaflet that comes with the Gonal-F all about the possible side effects and the likelihood of the various side effects.  I don't usually find reading such things helpful- it just implants suggestions in your head.

I spoke to the clinic this morning- I have an appointment for a scan midday on Wednesday which will be Day 4 which is when the doctor wanted to see me.  So that's good.  In other news I was looking through various egg freezing sites last night and I think the best I can hope for is 5-10 eggs.  Of course there's a big difference between 5 and 10!  I know this is something I shouldn't be thinking too much about.  There isn't anything I can do to change what it's going to be.  But I know I will be really disappointed if it's 5 or less.  Because then even with two cycles I haven't secured very good odds for all this hassle.

However.  I will worry about this when I need to worry about it and there is no point in worrying about it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment